Terms and Conditions
“The customer” means the person or company contracting window cleaning services. “the company” means Ultra Clean Window Cleaning. “the windows” means all glass specified at the time of quotation. “the property” means the address at which the customer requires our services. “access” means accessible entry to the areas of the property requiring cleaning.
- Will make available access to all areas of the property to allow the company to clean all of the windows on the notified cleaning day. If access is not available our operator will clean all accessible windows and charge according to the total time taken
- Will call us within 48 hours of cleaning if they have any reason to be dissatisfied
- Will make payment by Direct Debit (GoCardless) or Cash at the point of clean. Payments via Cheque are no longer accepted
- Will provide 1 months notice of cancellation of the cleaning contract by e-mail or telephone call to our offices: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 07708929210
- Will automatically renew their 12 month contract each year with the company unless 1 months notice in writing is provided
- Will notify the company if they are moving from the property
- Offers the first clean free of charge to domestic customers wishing to pay via direct debit only, this offer is for the cleaning of external windows, frames and sills, it doesn’t include fascias, soffits, gutters, conservatory windows or roofs, and doesn’t apply to commercial or contract cleaning.
- Has introduced a loyalty scheme offering 50% discount off your next clean, when you recommend a friend or family member to have there windows cleaned, the discount will be applied to all windows including conservatory windows, however this doesn’t include conservatory roofs, soffit, fascias and gutter/gutter clearing.
- Our money back guarantee requires customers to notify the company if the cleaning has not been satisfactory within 48 hours of completion and allow us to re-clean the windows to the satisfaction of the customer. If following the re-clean the windows are not satisfactorily cleaned the company will refund the payment made at the discretion of the company, the company cannot be held responsible for cleaning issues, due to poorly maintained windows.
- Will take payment via Direct Debit 3-5 working days from the time of cleaning, you will be notified via email upon completion of cleaning.
- Only accepts payment via Cash if you are unable to use our Direct Debit payment plan.
- Agrees to clean the windows at the customer’s property on a regular basis as specified at the time of accepting our services
- Doesn’t perform one off cleans of windows, as such customers cancelling our services before month 3 will be charged a £50 administration fee.
- Will take all reasonable care to clean the windows without inconvenience to the customer
- Cannot be held responsible for cancelled or delayed cleaning due to unforeseen circumstances, vehicle breakdowns, severe weather or other causes beyond our control
- Will endeavour to clean all windows upon the designated date or as soon as possible after that date
- Will not be responsible for the removal of paint, concrete, mortar or other unusual airborne dirt from the windows
- Will take all reasonable precautions and care not to damage the windows but cannot be held responsible for flaking paint, damage to decaying windows, unusually brittle, damaged glass, loose leading or loose window bars in windows
- Will not endeavour to clean windows that we feel are in poor condition or likely to suffer damage from cleaning due to their poor condition generally
- Will cancel the customers contract if the customer moves to an area that the company cannot service
Terms and Conditions (Website Use)
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales